Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: OT: Hey Guys Good News Got Another Job!!!

  1. #21
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So good to hear you have a job again. Wow, you were only jobless for less then a day. Way to go. Congrats and I hope you enjoy your new job.

    [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  2. #22
    AmericanGirlLover2982
    Guest AmericanGirlLover2982's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks guys I hope I do well, I'm little nervous though , but I guess thats expected right. [img]eek.gif[/img]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member DaisyDee's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2005
    Posts
    646
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Fantastic!!! Congrats!

  4. #24
    Inactive Member dornroeschen's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    1,053
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations - that was quick - and good luck on your new job.

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Southpaw22's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2005
    Posts
    258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow, Nikki! All things happen for a purpose! Congratulations! It seems meant to be! Good luck! [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Kenshinchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2006
    Posts
    1,024
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wonderful! Congratulations and hooray! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •